I started this blog in March 2015. Since then, I’ve interned at Infusion, graduated from the University of Texas, and started as a software engineer at Google.
I’ve also gotten a lot better at writing. After publishing 44 entries in 2015, my most viewed posts by far are part of the CS Internship Guide.
Most Viewed Posts of 2015
- CS Internship Guide #4: A Model Conversation With a Recruiter
- CS Internship Guide #6: The One Sentence Internship Candidates Need to Read
- CS Internship Guide #7: How to Ace a Whiteboard Programming Interview
- CS Internship Guide #5: Debunking Myths About Career Fairs
- CS Internship Guide #3: Five things you need to do before the career fair
- How to make sure no one builds your million-dollar app
- Three Things I Learned at a 150-Person Startup
- CS Internship Guide #1: Create Personal Projects
- CS Internship Guide #2: Does GPA Matter?
- CS Internship Guide #8: Stellar Questions to Ask Recruiters
As the 10-80-10 Rule predicts, these posts receive over half of all views on this website. However, a few other gems are worth reading, too.
Editor’s Pick 2015
I hope my insight has helped you throughout the year. I’m looking forward to even more improvements in the coming months!
*All statistics include only posts and views that occurred in 2015.
What was your favorite blog post of 2015?